View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 10, 2017, 11:16 PM
I am the law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaidso View Post
To a developer it's a big office building but for people who's world stretches beyond Canada it won't register one iota. 50% of your posts to me consist of how you are right and I'm wrong. True to form you couldn't resist taking a swipe before you stopped typing. You actually managed to take 2 swipes in one paragraph. Congratulations.

And why do you keep responding when I've told you multiple times not to converse with me? Your opinion stopped mattering to me 4 years ago.
But, you do have an unrealistic, height focused obsession as you spend a little too much focused on what's happening a world's away. 18 York is a large space for Toronto. Any bigger would restrict the anchor to only a handful of possible tenants.

There are corporations in Toronto that could easily fill a supertall if not more by consolidating all their companies under one roof but, it really doesn't serve them well to do so. Their international operations have mostly come through acquisitions and those jobs remained in those markets. The point of many of those acquisitions too was to established a client based retail footprint in the US. The massive debt they inherited through these acquisitions didn't do their Canadian operations any favours either. No, it isn't about right or wrong. I just strongly disagree with your assertions that 900,000 square feet is insignificant because it happens to be packaged in only 32 floors.

I read posts. I don't necessarily look at the author. That said, saying you don't want me to respond to your posts isn't going to stop me.