View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 19, 2006, 11:17 PM
Lurkerus Omnipresentus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMedic
You people are funny !
How can you say things are getting better ?
Are you forgeting, HELLO !
Erie County Control Board
City of Buffalo Control Board
Highest taxes in the Country (46 times higher then the nation average)
and theirs already multi million dolllars deficits for 2008 & 2009
population loses speeding Up ! you can see it everwhere
Hospital Closings , Fire Station Closings , Police Station Closings , Church closings & School Closings , on top of
all at the empty buildings from all the business's that went out of business, factorys, retail stores, restaurants, grocery stores. new car dealerships, and even whole strip plazas etc., most of them were in business 2 or 3 years ago.
So here we realize why SSP was >> than SSC. But I must break my silence.

Bpt youir funiere!

So the CPR (Sertified Pubic Retard) lives
Hear as well!
Yea I Enjpy paying 13x my Selery in texas (46 x 30%)

Get a life, deusche. Don't try dragging us all into your misery, it isn't, and won't ever work.

AND LEARN GRAMMAR!!!!!!

So to recap -

Explain how a control board is bad for the county, and how it's done the city so much damage?

Please elaborate on the Police, Fire, and School closings. I haven't heard of any reductions in staff in either. Actually, they remain overbloated, and that is part of the problem. So even in your blind idiocy of a stab-in-the-dark-out-of-envy rant, you accidentally stumble upon a solution. The irony is amazing.

Church closings - How about other cities? I know of some smaller ones going from 6 to 1. 1, that's right. Explain how that's a better situation, using examples from this room.

As for the abandoned grocery stores, where are they? I know of a few, but it's because they were replaced by larger stores. And actually only one is full-time abandoned. If there is one thing that WNY is in no threat of, it's a shortage of grocery stores. Another grossly misinformed and idiotic comment. Same thing with the strip malls. The few dead ones I know of have been dead for a loooooooonnnnnnng time. Sometimes 20-30 years (South Shore in Hamburg, anyone?). But I thought Hamburg, especially southern Hamburg was - growing?!?! There's a noodle-scratcher for ya.

And abandoned car dealers? WHERE?!?!? I WANT TO LIVE THERE!!! Where I live, there are too many opening!!!! Die, Billy Fucillo, Die!

I'll agree, the population is falling. Some might argue it's addition by subtraction (a mathematical phenomenon above your feeble grasp). In fact, maybe the only thing falling faster is your IQ and that of everyone who comes within 3 AU (astronomical units) of you on a daily basis. Make sure you watch your step and don't fall through the hole it just created in the floor in front of you.

Seeing the signs of decline speeding up? Maybe where you live. I see it accelerating too, but in the other direction.

I think you're forgetting that there are just as many positives as negatives to be found. Perhaps nothing more evident than your chronic posting of the same 5 or so tired topics, whereas there has been a relative revolving door of positives in the last 2-3 years. But of course you'd forget, you never knew in the first place as the Good Lord never endowed you with functioning grey matter.

Face it, Buffalo is too real for you, and you just don't want to own up to it. You just weren't smart enough to make it work. Bad for you, good for us. Now to leave you in the dust...goodbye!!!

Ouch, you got passed by Buffalo. Our first victim.

Sorry, I'll go back to lurking.

Aaaaannnyways...

While I was wasting away my afternoon/evening waiting for my oil change, Channel 7 had a good spot on the official ribbon cutting for the Granite Works project. Looks to me to be a massive improvement over even the pre-fire condition.

Ellicott Commons looks good too, work seems to have picked up quite a bit in just the past few weeks. At least noticable exterior work. Ditto New Era and 285 Delaware.

Last edited by Sgt. Sabre; Sep 20, 2006 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Sometimes it takes a few tries to properly respond to a retard.