View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 10:33 PM
BANNED

Waye Mason`s 5,500 seat community stadium comment!

This is what you posted and said was indicated at your meeting which I believe you also said was attended by an advisory committee member, correct. I asked you privately to explain and clarify some of your comments from your meeting and you didn`t have the courtesy to reply. If your are so right and so positive that it`s a 5,500 permanent seat community stadium then back it up! Why are you so powerful in your comments and noboby else counts. I don`t appreciate your smart remark! I decided to come back because I thought I could provide some interesting comments and especially where the stadium meeting is around the corner. You have a right to your comments and beliefs and I have I right to mine and as do others. You should he more repsectful and not make ignorant comments which I never made about you or your posts and which I have never made about everyone`s comments. But when someone is ignorant to me and disrespectful I will defend myself and tell them what I think of their rude ignorant behaviour which in return they deserve. Yes, I speak my mine but I back it up with fact and what I believe to be accurate. What if I tell you to get lost and stay off this site because of your ignorant remark attacking me. If you attack me which you did first, I will attack you. I didn`t attack you and make an ignorant remark, you did!

PS. One further comment in my opinion and yes I`m allowed to have an opinion too Waye Mason. If small town people, and I`m from a small town, want to have a community facility then build it where it`suited in a town not in a major city like Halifax that should have a lot more vision for the size of the city and the times. They should want to build a stadium they need for the market which isn`t just Halifax, it`s the entire region and why would you want to encourage or build a small mickey mouse stadium in a Halifax that has a market of 560 thousand people with a hour and half of the city. Well I know the answer, it`s because it`s only going to be a replacement university football stadium to replace the dump their playing in now. So why didn`t they tell us, you say they did Waye Mason. I say they didn`t! I say they mislead the real sports fans and entertainment fans in the city and region, that want a real stadium. A major stadium that can attract a CFL potiental owner and can accommodate a Grey Cup Game and major concerts to our city which will put Halifax on a National and Global scale, that is what the majority of people in this region want, not a small community Saint Marys 5,500 to 9,500 seat stadium. Waye Mason, those are the real facts and real wants and needs!

But if you say it`s now a 5,500 permanent seat community stadium and not a 10,000 permanent seat Events NS stadium which a member of the advisory board announced today on radio then maybe you know more than him and everybody, including the Mayor,Premier Dexter, Peter MacKay and PM Harper!

PS. I just wanted to say thanks to the people who have been kind and have made some complementary comments about some of my posts since I decided to try to return. Thank-you good people and I truely appreciate and respect you all for your kindness and special thanks Fenwick who has been super supportive and for all his efforts and expertise and his communication by email and his willingness always to help and follow -up.

Take care, and thanks again, SPYDER*