View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 9, 2017, 12:17 AM

I love the comparison from 2004 - today back then just getting the Book - Cadillac renovation off the ground was a mammoth undertaking now the whole central core has completely changed with 2 billion in new high rise development starting in December and now were seeing a coherent city wide redevelopment strategy take hold. I just posted over on the Detroit development compilation an article which points out that according to DTE energy electrical hook ups have been rising all year and were in the latter half of last year as well which saw only a very small population loss, fingers crossed 2017 is the year when we see a overall yearly increase in population.

Btw the Book Tower's transformation absolutely blows me away every time i see it, i've been waiting for this since 2006 when the previous renovation and power washing fell through after only cleaning the original portion of the Book Building.

Says the pot to the kettle in a moment of self projection