View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 21, 2018, 6:43 PM

Everyone is speculating so what the heck, I'll do it for fun to!

Liberty Property Trust purchased land between 19th and 20th on Arch so I assume they did it to make money and they probably expect a company to grab it at some point and build on it, its what they do. But then as I sit back and drink my Earl Grey I'm thinking, the Philadelphia Business Journal had an article a while back saying that Hickok Cole which is an architect firm out of Washington DC wanted to design an office tower out of wood. So now the conclusion I come to is this; Liberty expects an office or residential tower or both there and the Philadelphia Business Journal is a good newspaper and reputable so if they report an architect wanting to build Comcast 3 tower and they interview the project architect; then something is planned for that sight; its probably related to Comcast in some way.

Why have a project architect if there's no project planned? Why have the project architect talk about a site of a property in a reputable business journal if its just a rumour?

I don't know; I don't think Comcast 3 is a rumour. I think something is planned for the sight, they may be just lining things up, but time will tell

Last edited by JohnIII; Sep 23, 2018 at 4:31 AM.