View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 1, 2017, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
There was a pretty well funded group in the area. MTP. (Modern Transit Partnership). Their webpage has gone dark so maybe they have went out of existence?

If you want to Contact David Morrison at HHA (Historic Harrisburg Association) he was once very active with the group. He's a wonderful resource of all things Harrisburg.
Thanks for the information. I will definitely reach out. May I ask what capacity you work in planning/development or related field in the area? There definitely is a lot of momentum in the city, as you can see from this forum coming back to life. Its still in the early stages but there definitely will be lots of future opportunities.

I think HART (Harrisburg Area Rapid Transit) is one of the most intriguing aspects of the comprehensive plan released. The region has some major issues with land use planning, and I feel it has only escalated. There has been a great deal of poor quality/poorly planned and aesthetically unpleasing projects over the last 5 years that 100% cast a negative shadow on the region.