View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 20, 2010, 11:11 PM
JoeCooper

That stupid son of a bitch who was against this project in in the interview gave into the terrorists hook line and sinker more than anybody I have ever seen of since 9/11. Also, the last time I checked, 1,216 feet is less than 1,250 feet making it less than the ESP, what a fuckin idiot... May he burn in the underworld... That just made me mad to my inner core all around listening to that garbage.

The woman in the interview however was dead on and what she said about what's going on today in NYC is sad but true. No true New Yorker should be at all against this type of highrise development let alone any. If so, get the hell out and go get a horse and go live out in the mountains and not bother anybody. NYC shall never back down to any scumbag NIMBY or terrorist whom to me are both becomming one of the same to me more and more...

I figure I check on proposed projects every now and then but remember why I don't usually do so anymore. The bastardization of the Moma project was what finally did it in for me. I'll check back when it's in the U/C forum or if not I'll assume it will be like several "never built."

May I also add that this project looks magnificant and will be a real gem of an addition to the skyline, if it doesn't get built NYC would not only miss out on a great opportunity, but show the rest of the country and world how bad it's "no growth" mentality has gotten, which once upon a time was very opposite of what NYC once stood for...