View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 24, 2006, 5:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin
"will shortly announce his equity partner"

We have heard that so many times in the last 2 years that the statement basically has no meaning anymore.

Just like how Aura was suppose to start begin construction "by the end of the month", every month, for the past decade.
Majin, you owe me $1,000. 621 has now officially broken ground. To me, whenever you post something, it just sounds like a little boy whining in the background. Why don't you grow some balls and pay me the money you owe me. You little bitch.

As far as tonight:

It was cool. My wife, Sugit, Los Lobos & guest and I enjoyed a nice evening. I was really surprised by how many young people (30 somethings) have deposits.

It was very informal, lots of food and drink to enjoy.

Floor plans have changed considerably. From what I overheard, they were able to reduce the size of the core of the building (elevator shaft/lobby) and in turn, where able to generally increase the size of each unit.

The model kitchen was cool. They're going to be very nice.

Oh, the gym will be California Family Fitness. I don't know if any of you remember, but in a bee or business journal article from last year, it was mentioned that the owner of Cal Fam Fit had purchased a unit, so it's not surprising they were able to get the gym rights. On the surface, I was dissapointed when I saw they were the operator, but I think it will be nice.