View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 23, 2012, 2:49 PM
BANNED

What a POS. Looks like they've decided to drop the density on it and just finish it structurally as planned and cut it off before it gets too high. Looks like complete shit. I hope the core has degraded to the point where they have to tear the whole thing down so we don't have to look at this blight on the riverfront for the next 100 years.

Seriously, this design is just shitty and cobbled together. It reminds me of the Fairbanks in Streeterville which is painfully obviously a Start/Stop/Redesign project like this.

Sorry Related, but slapping a shitty pattern of balconies on the building and aping the Optima facade doesn't make for good design. This is probably SCB and is a hackjob if I've ever seen one.

Fuck this, looks like they pussied out and decided to blow the density to avoid a cantilever.

In other news, it appears there were updated renderings of 500 N LSD in there which were far more attractive than the original design and would account for the weirdness in regards to the double height floor I noticed.