View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 20, 2010, 2:35 AM

The World Trade Center, and the Twin Towers. They are my favorite 2 buildings in the world that even came to exist. I miss them the most. Those buildings made me a skyscraper buff, and gave me my future goal of gaining a masters degree in both architecture, and engineering. I know it would take a long time, but I want to gain two masters.

I grew up with those two buildings in front of my face. I don't care if people don't find them attractive, but to me they were. They glistened like a million stars at night, and they were really dominating just standing there keeping Lower Manhattan with a strong anchor.

I still wished they rebuilt the Twin Towers even if it wasn't going to be taller. I will miss those buildings and the people that worked and died in them, and grew around their presence. I never got to visit them, but my dad did. He took pictures though I can't post them here, because it's an old camera, and I can't upload them.

For those that are curious about the Windows of the World Restaurant and the view even though, and I regret it I really want to go there. I didn't went my dad went to the W.T.C. The restaurant had a strict dressing code. You had to wear a suit to get inside the building or else they would seat you elsewhere. That would mean the next door bar. Another thing was this restaurant was expensive, and they cooked only using electricity, because of fears of terrorism, and gas explosions. Oh well here are some free pictures from Flickr since I can't upload anything from my dads.

The picture below is the bar with the less strict dress code.

RIP World Trade Center we will miss you 1972-2001.

Last edited by Roadcruiser1; Dec 20, 2010 at 2:53 AM.