View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 20, 2011, 4:17 AM
Preds/Titans/Grizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuresooner View Post
If I were a betting man, I wouldn't doubt that the new NCC garage could be built to specs to allow for vertical development on top in the future. It would be a very, very smart decision for Parmenter to do as the site is right smack near the epicenter of downtown, which is 4th Ave North & Church St. and is an active area of retail and residential that started nearly across the street with The Cumberland in 1998.

I hope that WES is going to get going, it'd be smart for Palmer to pull the trigger and try to see just how much he can bring in because the site is at a very strategic location, where Broadway splits into West End Avenue.
Exactly what I'm thinking about WES. I think Palmer will go ahead and start construction to see what other investors he can get on board...much like he did last time, I just hope this time it actually works, and with the MCC he might be successful.

Any other news on the 300 unit 23 story tower in the Gulch. I read the article, but has a website been launched? Any renderings?