View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 8, 2008, 9:41 PM

nouvels tower is amazing...at first i thought it was abit dull, but those atriums really are something. if they end up looking anything like they do in the renders i will be absolutly gobsmacked! still if anyone can carry it off it has to be nouvel, his detailing is secound to none! i had the same doubts about tour agbar, but that is fucking stunning! i think a good choice although i would have loved to see fosters tower going up...

i have a question though. i know paris is feeling the credit crunch in a very similar way to london, tour signal is mixed use so this must help, but whos funding it and how strong are there finances? land sec. in london is one of the biggest real estate companies in europe and they're playing it cautious atm as are british land. unless this tower has real solid backing or a pre let wont the world wide economic slow down effect it?

anyway i have to say, with a hint of jealousy, that la defence is going look sweet in a few years... not that we haven't got our own eye candy soon to be rising over hear