Thread: London Diagrams
View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 20, 2012, 2:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolognium View Post
Have you been messing around with GIMP's layers, opacity, and layer-masks yet? Those are probably the most important things to learn for drawing quick and easy shadows.

Basically finished the Gartshore Towers. I might still draw the base, but I kind of hate how podiums look on the diagram. I wonder what exactly the rules are when it comes to buildings connected by podium.

I'm actually getting pretty excited about drawing the delta. I have I bit of the outline done already, and I'm looking forward to drawing the armouries and its vines. I also have a bit of the Bell building drawn, so dibs!

You have any buildings you're currently tackling, Fazdeh?
Gartshore looks great! I know what you mean about the connecters, I wouldn't be sure how to handle those

Yes- I've toying around quite a bit about opacity, but haven't really played around with the layers yet.

I'm stoked to see what you can do with the delta... as you can see from my DP, I clearly like the building haha
I have a few UWO buildings done, I'm just waiting for the database to be updated so I can upload them.. I did a fantasy building as well.. I think it'd be interesting to see what you could come up with.
I'm not really sure what else in London is left at this point haha.. I think we may have to start doing diagrams for other cities or trying "vision" buildings,. but that info is always so limited.