View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 18, 2012, 4:16 AM
bro

Smile

Yeah, I got out a couple times today between the rain, I think those pictures were taken around 5pm.

I guess I was being a little optimistic with my one week prediction, but either way it certainly has been a rapid progression. I see transports sitting on Ridout every morning with the prefab walls ready to be delivered.

I remember a few months ago you posted three line drawings showing the visible differences between the towers. It's interesting that despite retaining a very similar shape to Ren 1, so little of the building is actually the same. Do you know why Tricar would choose to design a completely different structure, but still keep basically the same silhouette? If they were going to such lengths, how much extra effort would it have been to create a noticeably different tower instead of another twin?

Also, what's your opinion on Tricar's new property on Ridout in Old South? The Tricar sign with "The Height of Living" is awfully tantalizing. As far as I know, I've never heard them use that slogan before. Is there any chance that's a clue that this may be a larger than average project for the area, or is that just wishful thinking? Would Tricar be able to get away with a downtown-sized development there because The Gartshore towers next door are already fairly substantial?

Last edited by bolognium; Jun 18, 2012 at 4:27 AM.