View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 2, 2008, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianSac View Post
jsf,
There is no reasoning with someone like that. It’s one thing to simply not like someone just because they are not like you or because their sexual orientation is in the minority. But its another thing to make laws against them singaling them out for discrimination and inequality. It’s blatant and it goes against everything America stands for regarding individual freedom.

By the way he talks, I personally believe, he is on a power trip. It gives him some type of sick satisfaction to discriminate against a group of people. It’s a way of saying no matter how successful you Gays become or how much good you do to contribute to society you will never be equal to me because me and my majority says you will never be equal to me.

These bigots and homophobes figure they will codify discrimination into the highest law of the land, just to make sure that everyone knows no matter how committed and how good gay relationships can be they will never be as "good as ours". Its clearly un-American and hateful.

You would think they would respect what is good about marriage and how it can foster stable relationships of all kinds weather they are homosexual or heterosexual relationships. We all know that stable committed relationships foster healthy happy families of all types. So why not let Gays fully participate in creating healthy happy relationships that are natural to them.

An unjust law is no law at all in my opinion. I am praying that the majority sees what is just, right, and equal and that they see what is discriminatory, wrong and unequal therefore casting a NO vote on Prop 8.
What's next, it's normal to sleep with dogs? BIG YES ON Prop8 and NO on pervets...