View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 15, 2019, 4:30 AM
Go Chiefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rousseau View Post
I'm not sure if this is controversial or not, but here's what I'm thinking: The Raps could have won with Valanciunas. Gasol's crappy offence outside of the odd three-pointer and not-much-better defense (active hands, inactive feet) almost cost them the championship. Or at the very least, they won in spite of Gasol.

He only had one or two good games. There were numerous times where I was gritting my teeth and thinking that Ibaka should have had the lion's share of the playing time that Gasol had.

Does this sound like griping on the day after a championship win?
Let's not bother about those what if scenarios yet... because had KD been healthy, Golden State would have won in 6 max.

The Raptors need to sign Kawhi. Anything else is unimportant at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaskScraper View Post
Wow that's a huge crowd to stick around after watching Roughriders to watch the Raptors at Mosaic on the largest Jumbotron screen in Canada, (Mosaic's screen is larger than an actual basketball court).

But then again it doesn't take much excuse to convince Rider fans (some of the most rabid sports fans anywhere) to stick around after Rider game to party!

I wonder how may Raptor fans would do the same for the Riders, or the CFL in general
Oh SaskScraper...