View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 6, 2009, 7:34 AM
Kicking it Viking style..

Quote:
Originally Posted by liat91 View Post
Back to my original simple question.
Does anyone have a wild/educated/uneducated guess as to the racial demographics of the whole of Europe at this point. Europe is what? over 700 million people. I'm guessing it's around 90-95% white.
I doubt you will find many in Europe judging or messuring people by skin colour... or even using the term "white"..

What I can say is that in my municipal "Københavns Kommune" ( 1 of 18 that makes up Copenhagen ) 26,47% of the population ( 109.865 ) is immigrants
Quote:
Originally Posted by liat91 View Post
And for the immigrants in certain countries that didn't come from another European country, I would only include Turks and Israelis as being white. Syria and Iran have many white looking people but not enough to generalize them as being majority white. Any ideas? Guess, I don't care, I'm just looking for a gross idea. Thanks again guys.
I'm not gonna go into this skin colour thing - what people look like is of no importance to me and starting to make lines along borders as to whom look white and whom doesn't sounds rather gross to me!

Comming from Scandianvia everyone south of Berlin looks "dark" anyway so I'm not the right one to ask...