View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 24, 2010, 5:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC Projects View Post

No, that's just him being greedy. Broncos have a big enough fan base without having to branch out here also. Who is he to say what we have HERE in SLC. I don't really get why people here are Broncos fans, just because they just so happens to be the closest NFL team to us. I've never jumped on their bandwagon. I support my local teams, and if we don't have that team then I don't jump on the bandwagon to whatever team is closest to us. I'm sure the owner of the Broncos is using the old BS that everybody in Utah are LDS and that everybody in Utah goes to church on Sundays. I'm tired of people thinking that of Utah. I wish somebody here would step up and try to get a NFL team here. We don't need Denver to have a monogamy over us. IMHO.
Monogamy: "having only one spouse at a time"
Monopoly: "To have a monopoly on something; To dominate something by excluding everyone else"

I am guessing you meant the later.

I agree with Mayor. If that is what he does, he is doing exactly what any good owner would do who has invested hundreds of millions of dollars. Don't fool yourself that the Jazz don't ever want an NBA team in Idaho.