View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 29, 2007, 7:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkingwilliam View Post
Has the new logo been released?
I tried contacting someone about that previously but haven't heard any response. The logo they currently have on goutsa.com is just the roadrunner's head as opposed to the full body shot. You'll notice that the navy blue is darker as well as the orange. IMO, this is the new logo they just never really made a big deal about it.

On another note, I also left another email about a rendering that didn't make much sense to me. Below is a picture of Laurel Village, a new on-campus student housing that's almost complete.

What I noticed is a 5-6 story parking garage in the background. Currently, there is a parking garage but it's only 2 stories. Did they plan on a 5-6 story but scaled back to only 2 (I hope not parking is miserable their)? I vaguely remember someone telling me that they built that garage with the capability of expanding it to 5 stories but I'm not really sure how that works. Anyways, with the limited amount of parking spaces on the north side of campus, it'd be nice to see them build another parking garage or update the one we currently have.