View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 28, 2019, 9:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyguy_7 View Post
^I believe I've said this before, but I actually mean it this time. The few photos above are the greatest set of photos ever to be posted to this forum.
I think you're absolutely correct. They're beautiful. Golden hour, as they say in photography.

BTW - I was bowling in my league the other week and noticed that one of our member's was wearing a "One Vanderbilt" tee with his local affiliation printed. I asked him how he came to be associated with the construction of the building and he informed me that he was one of those iron worker that installed curtain wall. I inquired as to the delay in finishing the curtain wall. He informed that the measurements were off a couple of inches, and that they for waiting on necessary corrections.

It's truly amazing that technology has gotten to the point where every detail, including all the utilities and such, are layout to precise measurement. Especially for a building the was built in the systematic fashion as this one was.

Anyway, IMHO, this was more than a few weeks ago. Can't imagine it would take that long: I mean, its seems to have been months we've been waiting for the wall to continue.