View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 20, 2011, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FazDeH View Post
What's a Fazdeh hahaha. I guess I need to post more often. The developers I spoke of, 2 were local(ish) one was international. So different developers, but it shows that the area is definitely the focus of interested parties all over.

An update on the aformentioned potential development, ironically considering the convo about investment, they too are looking for more financing, without going too much into detail about my personal relationships with the developers, I know they are on the right track, but it's been suggested that the project would be scaled back abit, at the very least the hotel would be. Still waiting and hoping to hear more. I promise guys and girls, when I know, you'll know.
Won't make that mistake again. I need to get to know the forumers here better.

On topic: the Ridout/Fuller/Talbot/Queen block (I think that's the site we're talking about) is such a prime location that I can only hope whoever eventually builds on it gives us a quality development that takes full advantage of all four streets. No stucco, no above-ground parking, and, most of all, street-level businesses.