View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 4, 2012, 4:06 PM

Quote:
ny idea of how long till the great news surfaces??

Can I make guesses? Maybe Spirit beginning service to Las Vegas, although I've yet to hear anyone enjoying their flights on Spirit, only "enduring" them. Possibly Horizon service to Reno or Salt Lake? Southwest has been in the habit recently of announcing new service but I kind of doubt they would restart a route so soon after ending them, and I don't see any new routes that make much sense. Or maybe Alaska/Horizon is turning Boise into a Q400 hub. Flights will come in and go out every few minutes to and from exotic destinations like Idaho Falls, Spokane, Montana, and Tri-Cities. Is someone going to start flying to Hawaii? Not sure though if the Boise market could support very regular Hawaii service.

Or.... United has determined that fog delays and labor costs at SFO are unsustainable. They are moving their entire operation to Boise, with service to Asia, Europe, Central and South America in addition to flights all over the US and Canada...
Or that 747s will start flying to and from the Boise Airport. (A lil dream of mine)