View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 18, 2014, 1:42 PM
you know where I'll be

Stern Turd

Here he's as bad as he ever was. Design (to be confirmed w better renderings) is a joke, but what can we expect from this disney 'designer'.

For those of you that continue to fall for the bait that shit like this depends on the materiality (as if the details can somehow save a piece of trash concept and overall design such as this), Kamin's article in today's Trib thrusts in the dagger, for it essentially indicates the facade will be precast above the second floor. Additionally, same article basically answers the question of why the park is being redone - Reilly considers it a failure. Related's Curt Bailey sings the praises of being able to bring Stern to Chicago.......thanks, douchebag!

I'd take the original Parkview East in a heartbeat over this POS....

We now need something even taller and of decent modern design in this vicinity to prevent this turd from 'speaking for' the Streeterville skyline.......this can not - absolutely can not - be the South Streeterville 'peak'....

Who knows, though - I guess there's always a chance we could have some sort of financial/economic collapse, social calamity, environmental disaster and/or even outright Western Civilization collapse that can prevent this pox from being built.......one can dream anyway.......

Last edited by SamInTheLoop; Jul 18, 2014 at 1:53 PM.