View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 19, 2011, 12:45 AM
♏SeanTheBoiSean

Yesterday I saw a few kayakers on the river by the Doubletree Riverside and the Crab Shack floating towards the washed out wave-soon to be whitewater park- and new foot bridge. Not sure how far downstream they were heading, but I've always wondered what the float is like from there on out to Eagle.

Visualize, I've got plenty of wacked out river stories too, plenty of flips, near drownings when getting smacked on the head by tree branch's and knocked out of the raft and getting sucked underneath in one of the deeper parts with a bruise on my forehead. Last year a few friends were puffing on a certain white rolled up paper that smelled like skanky skunk and dropped it on the bottom of the raft, thank goodness there was a patch repair kit on board I had to make sure they didn't throw it in the river and pollute!

Cynic, the deer I have seen this Spring have been in late afternoon, early evening.
Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time? That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains.-Hermann Hesse