View Single Post
Old Posted May 8, 2014, 4:15 AM
Fourth and Main

Semans Arts Library:
This is looking really good! Any word on when it will be completed?

Credit: UNCSA

Shared Resources in the IQ District:
The Biotechnology Center is creating a $195,764 molecular imaging, manipulation and force measurement core resource at BioTech Place in downtown Winston-Salem's IQ District. This facility can be used by any researchers in downtown Winston-Salem for nanometer-scale imaging, probing and measurement. If you're interested in starting a tech business in the IQ District, they have a large variety of money saving resources your company can use. I'm not sure if you have to join something, but I've heard many companies say these are great resources and a good reason to move your company to downtown's IQ District.

Bailey Park @ East End:
I'm trying to find a great photograph of Bailey Park, but very few people photograph it. This is why it's often in the background. It's also usually from this same location, with a person or people standing in front. If you visit Winston-Salem, please take a photographic update of this project!

It appears as if the concrete walls are now removed?

Bailey Park construction is to the left (in the background) in the image below:

Source: Revolution Gliding Tours

If you visit, you may want to take advantage of the Segway tours. There are two companies offering them. There is also a bicycle tour you can take.

RIA Solutions Jobs:
Are you a .net web developer? Are you looking for a job? Software tech company RIA Solutions is hiring in downtown Winston-Salem. They are in the popular IQ District in downtown, which is a very desirable place to work.

Fourth & Broad Office Building:
Cladding is being installed on the building! I think Charlie would want me to share this number with you, if you're interested in this building: 336.793.0890 I think there is 11,000 square feet remaining, if you're interested?

Credit: Charlie McCurry