View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 15, 2008, 8:42 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamphilapa View Post
Awesome news... a 1500 ft tower proposal on my birthday

We need a bunch of forumers to do renderings now from every angle of the city...we have over a year to wait.

As far as the design, I dig it.

Weird how it is so close to Comcast and both would/will have so much silver glass.

I wish we would see some green or red tinted glass.
Red would be cooler on a smaller tower..around 500-600 footer. I have a feeling others do not share the same opinion though
Have you seen the building's website where you can watch a little promotional video showing the multicolored glass around the hotel cut-outs? See what you think. As much as I love the mirror-blue glass of Comcast Center, Cira Center and both Liberties, I'd like to see a little more diversity in the skyline, so what do people think about white tinted glass? Can you even get white-tinted glass? Maybe a gray-colored glass would help keep the building looking like the model (which I love btw)? The green certification really needs to be adhered to however, and exterior color alterations will dramatically affect the building's reflectivity and subsequent energy balance. I wonder how the engineers plan to heat and cool the building?

Last edited by Don098; Mar 15, 2008 at 9:01 PM.