View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 1, 2007, 3:26 AM

Post HAMILTON MOUNTAIN | Concession Street

HAMILTON NEIGHBOURHOODS:
CorktownDurandCentralDundasLocke St. SouthBurlingtonStinsonWestdaleSt. ClairKeithLandsdale
The DeltaGibsonJamesvilleConcession StreetDurand NorthDurand SouthOld Dundas HousesHess VillageBarton Street
AncasterNorth KirkendallSouth KirkendallMcMaster UniversityDowntownThe BayfrontThe North EndKenilworth
Mountain BrowTextile DistrictStrathconaNorth StipleyFlamboroughBeasleyChedokeStoney CreekThe Beach Strip

HAMILTON FEATURES:
C I T Y _ L I G H T SStone HamiltonTwilight of the Industrial AgeTwilight of the Industrial Age II
Stone in Dundas and AncasterGoodbye, Hamilton (from 43 floors up)Dirty BrickDay for Night
This broken down old city still manages to wake up every morning...Everywhere, Ontario< R - E - T - R - O >
HAMILTON | Scenes from the cutting room floorS U B U R B I A !Everywhere, OntarioHamilton Rowhouses
< H E A V Y <> I N D U S T R Y > Old Man Winter vs. Hamilton

I've shown a lot of Hamilton neighbourhoods, but I rarely venture onto "the mountain"
(as it is affectionately known to Hamiltonians). Concession Street is Hamilton Mountain's
oldest commercial district. The Concession Street area features many eclectic shops,
Henderson Hospital and a major cancer centre, as well as some nice homes and condos
overlooking the mountain brow. I've also thrown in the odd obligatory view of the lower
city.

Last edited by flar; May 16, 2009 at 12:53 AM.