Winnipeg South Centre

NDP
Elmwood-Transcona
Winnipeg North
Winnipeg Centre

Liberal
St. Boniface
Churchill

I'm wishin' and a hopin' that St. Boniface falls to Shelly Glover, and I do think she has a shot, but in the end of the day, I think Simard will be headed back to Ottawa.
I think Tina Keeper hauls in Churchill for the Liberals, although, aside from last election's split vote, this is perhaps the only riding I know near nothing about.
I think Anita Neville's days are done in Winnipeg South Centre. It will likely be very tight, but I do think there are a few more Conservatives in Osborne Village than some give credit too. Not tonnes, but enough to get Kennerd into the House.
Rod Bruinooge is in my opinion a very safe Conservative seat. A lot of attention is being given to Loewen, but I can honestly say, I have yet to see a John Loewen yard sign. This is my riding and I have spent some time going up and down streets in Riel, River Park South and it is nothing but Tory Blue. I could be surprised, and although I don't think it will be a blow out, I think it's a comfortable Tory win.
Elmwood-Transcona, I'm sorry OtL, but I can't see Maloway losing. I couldn't see Curious George losing in that riding. As long as you have a pulse and you sport an orange banner, you're in. But I do agree, Maloway is a hack.