View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 31, 2012, 8:08 AM

Is there any hope that the northeast corner of the Hanover project could be retail? Or, would that have been mentioned elsewhere the proposal?

I don't hate the design; will certainly bring more residents to the core, replace a huge parking lot and help to expand downtwn eastward. Height and lack of retail are certainly the majotr red flags. The more I think about it, the more I think some of the Apache development would have made more sense. The new 14-story apartmentt adjacent to the Vue, for instance, would have brought retail and made an impact on the skyline that is essentially just the w6 towers.

Is there any chance the development could be reworked pending city review? I remember something similar happening with the Mosaic back in the day. I would much rather see this in its current form on Ash or Farmer. Sorry to be repetitive, but there are just so few lots left for high rise development.

I do like the break between all the mdern/glass buildings nearby. All the more reason that a larger structure would have been more appealing.