View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 4, 2013, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayPro View Post
Again, does it not seem suspicious to any one of you who might be sulking right now that:
A) This height "information"--"bombshell announcement", if you like--was posted on our main competitor's page, out of pure ether, by someone who had not once before posted anything anywhere on the entire website?
and
B) This chap asserted with more than a bit of audacity to have garnered the information from blueprints?

Blueprints, people. Having seen this post myself, I can safely inform the board membership here that this chap said nothing of how these alleged blueprints were accessed by him. Nor made he any mention of a firm he might've claimed to represent, i.e. by whom these blueprints are held supposedly under lock and key.

Now...The conclusion I make from all this is that publicizing details of blueprint held by a firm, without said firm's expressed permission, ain't too kosher...especially since there seems to be no idea of who this info leaker is or who he's affiliated with. In short, I don't see much in the way of legitimacy in this story.

2 plus 2. Just saying...........and BTW/FTR, I still call shenanigans.
I think it's more likely that it would come from someone outside the forum, seeing as how nobody on these forums have ever claimed to be close to the project.

Perhaps it's a person who occasionally visits the site, or has seen it before in passing and decided to post with their inside info.

I hope you're right though