View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 10, 2012, 2:29 PM

I am not trying to infringe on their rights to build but just don't want my rights infringed. Perhaps you could direct me to a more appropriate forum? I found this forum looking for info on the development. If I come off a certain way that could be because when we bought this place earlier this year we were told it would be years before anything was built there but less than a month after moving here and they've already started. I was hoping to get a least one summer without construction going on back there. So much for sitting out on the deck while the corp who bought the land doesn't have live there or deal with anything other than getting the job done. I don't think they are very sympathetic to the disturbance to the properties around them at all. Not to mention they've cut down all sorts of very old trees, which I am surprised the city allowed but I guess its all a money game. Do I not deserve to be able to sit in my backyard without being covered in dust and listening to heavy machinery constantly beeping?