View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 22, 2007, 10:33 PM

Yea I want to lock u up and throw away the key!!!! hehehe.It's just misleading and in my eyes incorrect.I guess I'm being bashed for expressing my thought as well.The pot calling the kettle black I would say.

Since San Antonio is the 27th largest city, then I guess Austin being the 16th largest city proper in the country is now bigger.

What your doing is taken a ranking for urbanized area and labeling incorrectly as if the city proper is the 27th largest city.YOU got your apples to apples and your apples to oranges mixed up.

But i'ts your avatar, right or wrong, thats the way you want it and I guess thats just the way it's going to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxus View Post
Thank you Kevin,

There are concerns that are mentioned about Paul from SA, TX in which users are condemned by this Paul... for their statements posted on this site. This is an open forum and would like to keep opinions open for all. Not to be bashed by the likes of those who simply don't like what they hear.

Thanks again Kevin for keeping the air clear.
2020 S. A. Pop 1.59 million/ Metro 2.64 million/ASA corridor 5 million Census undercount city proper. San Antonio economy and largest economic sectors. Annual contribution towards GDP. U.S. DOD$48.5billion/Manufacturing $40.5 billion/Healthcare-Biosciences $40 billion/Finance-Insurance $20 billion/Tourism $15 billion/ Technology $10 billion. S.A./ Austin: Tech $25 billion/Manufacturing $11 billion/ Tourism $9 billion.