View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 30, 2006, 7:38 PM
still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoBison
Hello Smiley,

I'm another Fargoan!

I read you mentioned that Konrad Olson is thinking about building a 20+ story hotel/office/condo tower on the river front. Do you have ANY information on that, or could you elaborate some more.

Downtown Fargo is awesome. It's getting better every year. It would be great to see another tall building added to the skyline in the future! I heard though we have a height restriction on downtown buildings due to the FAA and jetliners flying close by downtown on their approach to the airport. I thought I remembered reading something about it in the Forum when the Radisson developers were talking about the height of that building (there's a myth it is actually taller than the state capitol building and law prevents ANY new building from being built taller, which of course is balogna). Anyways, they said they built it just short of the airspace limit for that approach-way.

Any comments?

WELCOME!!!!!!!!! I am soo happy to have another Fargo-Moorhead forumer on here! If you have any news feel completely free to share it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!