View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 4, 2006, 1:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by q8_shaggy_17
if u really dont mind those skyscrapers my friend, well...i do mind, why??
cuz as they said this is a holly city, plus most of the buildings r historic, the hole city is historical, it's really sad seeing it being destroyed, as a matter afact, i have a saudi friend that told me that there used 2 be a house or place that prophet mohammad used 2 go 2 and is now destroyed and a skyscraper project is being built there, if i had a holly and historical place like that the last thing i would think of is destroying it just 4 some stupid project, well i know that the project is 4 ppl that go there 4 omra, but that's something their gonna have 2 face, their going there 2 pray not play arround.

for example, london is a historical city and 90% of the buildings there r around 150-300 years old, and the british government is taking a good care of it just 2 make the historical buildings safe not demolished like the ones in mecca, and on top of all that meccal is a HOLLY city, that makes it even more important
I understand what u say, my point was that there is no religious reasons stopping them from building those skyscrapers.

History admiration is another story