View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 5, 2006, 7:09 AM

TRUST LANDS SELECTS DEVELOPER FOR HIDDEN VALLEY PROJECT

The State of Utah School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration has selected Ivory Homes for the creation of a community consisting of 995 residences on 360 acres of trust land at Hidden Valley in St. George. Hidden Valley is located one to two miles southeast of the Bloomington interchange on I-15.

Hidden Valley will feature attainable housing in a variety of designs including single-family homes, patio homes, town homes, and apartments. The community will have a park, an elementary school site, a community center, and an urban trail system.

This project signals the return of Ivory Homes to the St. George area. Ellis R. Ivory was the original developer of the Bloomington area of St. George and founder of Ivory Homes. Ivory has been a successful real estate developer and homebuilder along the Wasatch Front during the intervening years.

"I am very happy to have a company such as Ivory Homes working with us on this significant project," says Kevin Carter, Director of the State of Utah School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration. "I am confident they can deliver a high-quality product that will please the St. George community. The undertaking is expected to put multiple millions of dollars into Utah's Permanent School Fund over the next decade. We at Trust Lands look forward to the groundbreaking."

According to Clark D. Ivory, Chief Executive Officer of Ivory Homes, "We are excited to have been selected by State Trust Lands to develop and build this exciting new community in St. George. The location and master plan for Hidden Valley are well situated and will offer us an opportunity to provide exceptional design, quality construction and a commitment to service in the St. George marketplace."

The School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration is an independent state agency that manages 3.4 million acres of Utah trust lands for the benefit of Utah=s schools and other public institutions.