View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 6, 2018, 2:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaskOttaLoo
Went to a Denver Saskatchewan game this weekend. Was my first time seeing a NLL game. Man, what a fun time! I really enjoyed how the game flows. It was previously unbelievable to me that Saskatoon and Denver could be in the same tier in any sport given their respective sizes, so that was fun to see. More of a surprise was to see that of the around 40 players across the two teams, only 2 were from the US (both from NY state). The rest were all from Canada and of those, all were from Ontario and BC except 2 from Alberta. Who knew how dominant Canadians are in lacrosse! I looked up the league and it's from Pennsylvania. Wonder why no one in Canada founded a lacrosse league first, given that it's a national sport.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
The NLL needs to get its games on TV. I seem to recall they were on Sportsnet at one point?
you can live stream games at http://nlltv.com/

I think its more likely that Shaw would buy the rights to televise NLL lacrosse games, Kind of like how Shaw will televise games of the WHL hockey...the same league that has the Saskatoon Blades and the Seattle Thunderbirds...