Thread: The GTA Economy
View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 27, 2012, 5:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoaster View Post
Clearly you are not at all interested in listening to what I have to say and frankly given your history I should know better than to attempt to have a rational discussion with you that involves any negative connotations of Toronto.

Too funny you need to revert to insulting. You seem a bit like our mayor, all talk no substance. If you're going to lay claim to something being fact then you really should learn to back it up with some actual proof. You've failed to do so. There are plenty things wrong with T.O, and personally I'd place 3rd in Canada in my personal list of favorite cities after Montreal and Vancouver. Most of our condos are sub-par compared to what Vancouver gets, and we're nowhere near as artsy as our sister Montreal. But if somebody is going to say something stupid, made up and try to pass it off as the truth then yes I will comment.

It looks as though I'll be starting at EA Games soon, you know part of Toronto's booming Gaming/TV/Movie industry. Hopefully I'll be working on that new Oilsand Game.