Old Posted May 30, 2011, 1:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boroda View Post
Do you mean this one?

This is Kamienna Gura?
Yeah. It's Kamienna Góra - Stone "Mountain"

Quote:
By the way, Tomek: during the season without snow and without green trees you can see the architectural features of the city much more better than when it's green I know that "green" city looks much more "alive", but if to say honestly - actually here in Ukraine we have absolutely the same trees as in Poland
So, that's why I think that I've watched the city well.
Not so much green on trees is good for watching architecture and even photographing, but Gdynia is very specific city and in the summer it looks much better with the sun shining over white modernist buildings But I know what you are talking about

Quote:
OK, Tomek, you are right. Now you prove me that it was my fault about our meeting. So stupid situation - you was the nearest to me SSP-user, and I missed the chance for our meeting. Sorry for that
Nah, we just didn't understood each other, that's all But if I would be in Ukraine, I will send you an email or Private Message. I hope you do the same if you would be there some next time - the best would be june or july, but then Gdynia (and whole Trójmiasto) is crowded very well!

Quote:
That's all I have from Gdynia.
Thanks for watching my thread