View Single Post
Old Posted May 22, 2012, 2:11 AM

trofirhen: I know the windows on both sides are like that. I also recall that they do plan to do a green wall on the one side but it may be. Also the windows are designed for when you're in the building and look out it will kind be a picture frame view. It was to change up from a full wall window something they felt would take away from the look of the building.

invisibleairwaves: From what I was able to find the change is cause the city felt the other one was to far from the plaza so the expanded it out a bit more. But the plus is the retail area is now bigger then before. Also now the restaurant balcony wont be face the plaza it will be facing the street giving a more lively street feel at least along the new road and city park way.

I also did find out they already have a company interested in the hotel part of this building but i couldn't find out who. But know that is a good plus.

I will also say I think now that they did take two floors of the hotel it does look a little better for the tower part.