View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 4, 2014, 6:24 AM
New Yorker for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
Bah! When I come to NYC, I visit them all! (or I did, back in the 80s/90s, when it was the GE building, One World Trade Center, Empire State Building, and Statue of Liberty). Of course, I am a skyscraper geek.
That's the spirit...

I can't wait until the day I can get back to the top of the WTC and take in the view, then hop up to the Hudson Yards to experience the view from there, then over to the classics like 30 Rock and maybe (if time allows) the ESB deck. The ESB is the only challenge in this because of the wait time. The other, newer decks will help disperse some of that crowd, but I think the extra decks will mostly increase the amount of people going to decks. It will be a must have experience on visiting the City, with a variety of options, including the planned Staten Island Wheel, which will offer the best views over the harbor.

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.