View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 19, 2007, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
but that's nothing that a few new infill towers down the road can't resolve. it may look a tad disconnected now, but who knows what the future holds for the development of louisville's skyline. hopefully this radical new development will help loiuisville catch some new attention and possibly even central city growth that will help spur new infill towers. it could all just be part of a self-fulfilling prophecy. build it, and they will come.
Mind you, this scraper is only 2 blocks west of another 30 story architectual wonder, the Humana Building. The angle of that shot will be seen by virtually no one except those visiting the Falls of the Ohio museum in Clarksville, IN. What I REALLY want to see is the view motorists will have as they cross I-65 bridge into KY. Since that bridge is further east, it will "rotate" the perspective drastically from those pics. Therefore, Museum Plaza should essentially look flush with the Humana building. Also, the view from I-64 will be amazing too.

I am also concered about the view of the building from the street, and I think it will be awesome from Main street and 7th street. And that is all that matters, not that hocus pocus river view from a secluded park in Indiana that no one ever goes to anyways!!!