View Single Post
Old Posted May 21, 2018, 5:22 PM
cle/west village/shaolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaborandi View Post
I'm a tad confused how a communist could be a fascist. Please explain. Also, please site reputable proof that tourist dollars go to the Castro family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaborandi View Post
I'm a tad confused how a communist could be a fascist. Please explain. Also, please site reputable proof that tourist dollars go to the Castro family.
yes you are certainly confused if you think communism is or was run by anything but dictatorships and that in cuba's case that someone who was in power for 50yrs and handed it to his brother was anything but a dictator. maybe look at it this way too, did you happen to notice canada and your uncle sam's states below have not had leaders in power that long? i think it's pretty self evident as to why, don't you?

and sorry guy, but you are certainly beyond confused, more like deluded, if you think everything is on the up and up when you naively and blithely visit cuba as a tourist:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1962VK

now its my turn to ask you something, next time please do at least five minutes of research on your own before you choose to run off to nice weather and support something with your tourist dollars. at least be thoughtful instead of turning a blind eye and having no clue.