View Single Post
Old Posted May 17, 2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post
The Sleuth in the T&T today hinted that Riverview may soon see a new Little Caesar's & Swiss Chalet.

The Sleuth is often (not always) on the mark. I am surprised by the Swiss Chalet rumour since they just opened their second restaurant in Moncton only last year, but it has been a success and perhaps they think it is time to venture onto the other side of the river.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the imminent construction on the vacant lot in front of the Canadian Tire in Findlay Park?
I was just over there today. The foundation is being poured as we speak and there's no development signs anywhere. Footprint appears big enough to house a Little Caesar's/Swiss Chalet.

And NBLiquor is also open in the Sobeys building. Same type of set-up as the Main/VaughnHarvey location. I do find it's kinda of hidden on the left hand side of the building though. I never actually noticed it driving up and parking my vehicle on the right hand side of the lot.

I noticed some people walking towards that end of the building and I had no idea where these people were going. So, being curious, I walked over and only then did I notice the NBLiquor entrance.