View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 27, 2011, 9:32 PM
gettin' rich!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoaster View Post
What do you mean equalize? Much of the space being left vacant by tenants filling the bow has already been spoken for. landlords dont just sit around until the space is empty to fill it, nearly all of the space opening up in Calgary is already under contract. In fact it is nearly impossible to find a 100k sf contigious space as it stands, there will be a few new office towers starting shortly.

I don't see it as possible, that The Bow could fill up with all the vacated tenants for other towers, an not one single new tower would have been in the pipes, otherwise, as a business, I would prefer new space, to beat up old office space built in the 1980's if that option was available.

I don't see this materializing, there will be loads of new office space on the Calgary market once the Bow opens its doors. And it will take a long time to retrofit and upgrade existing buildings before any new tenants move in.

Comon, MBA, you know the value of premium office space, and the returns on the bottom line and branding visa via setting up shop in outdated accommodations.