View Single Post
Old Posted May 13, 2006, 4:56 AM
Curiosity Killed the Cat

Ok, I'll admit, my last post did NOT, I repeat, did NOT add anything to this conversation. Now, perhaps many of my posts have not added much to the Spokane talk, but you all have to remember, I used to live in Spokane, and my entire family pretty much lives in Spokane (indeed, the same Spokane that you are all talking about).

To be honest, I have not been back much, except for last christmas. I saw the Convention Center, as well as some new things that I don't ever recall being shown on the forum (they were probably too small to really be of concern, but I did notice some changes, which was nice).

I wish I could have took some pictures, but sadly, the trip was not very long, and most of it was spent either WAY out in the boondocks at my inlaws place, or in the valley at my grandparents. I didn't get much of a chance to go anywhere else, except for Coeur d'Alene to almost be murdered by my brother in laws HORRIBLE driving. I may be going back to Spokane for Thanksgiving though, but once again, doubt I'll be able to take much pictures.

As for the Convention Center, it adds A LOT to the city. I saw the hole in the ground for the new Davenport, which was good to see, as it means they are at least building it.

I didn't get to see the World's Fair in Spokane, as I don't think I had excaped my mothers womb yet. However, I think that they should change the area under the big twirly white thing and make it more people oriented, maybe like a square for people to hang out. No Druggies or Evil People Allowed! Just kidding, druggies are ok, just as long as they are not doing their drugs there! Evil people suck though!

So, yeah, I'm running out of things to say, but as you can see, this post did bring a little to the subject. As for my comment about not dissing Cal Poly, I was just being humourous.