View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 27, 2016, 8:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphile View Post
I appreciate you remembering my posts better than I do; I don't doubt I called Trump Hitler-lite and I stand by it.

Having to use "almost" and "suggesting" in the same sentence usually means the person isn't close to what you're saying. No where did I mention anything related to genocide, so don't even try that.

I was responding to the question of whether the problem will "burn out"--i.e., will all gang bangers eventually kill each other.

I answered with facts, stating that reproduction of gangsters occurs at far greater rates than deaths. I'm a liberal democrat, but more so because I like facts and I don't hesitate to use them, even if those facts may be offensive--we cannot choose them, they simply are. The fact is, easily verifiable reproductive rates far exceed death by shooting, so the problem will not "burn itself out."

Regarding draconian government intervention, I do believe in millions of dollars more for social programs and education, but for the existing killers who cannot be un-brainwashed from the terrorist ideologies they have, the national guard is needed along with mass arrests. Yes, it will be dystopian, the question, how much more than it already is?

Until then, liberals (many of my friends) will annoyingly talk and write blogs about systemic racism and police brutality, while these terrorists kill 10 a day... all the while the vast, vast majority of black people, innocent hard working folks, will remain hostage under gang rule.

Final count for Chicago, 2016 - my guess is 762, if you count past midnight on new year's eve, then 770.
You undermine the word "terrorist" by applying it to random gangbangers who shoot each other over drugs or turf.

Yet I'm sure you and other people didn't apply the word "terrorist" when Dylan Roof decided to go to a black church and kill 9 people becaused of racist ideology and to instill fear within the black community.