View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 25, 2008, 3:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileLSUboy2005 View Post
so i got bored reading the same thing over and over on the Mobile forum, so i decided to check Montgomery's, and thats the first i've heard of that RSA Jucial Bldg. Is it still going to be as ugly as depicted in the renderings?! No one could stop them? RSA has given us down in Mobile our beautiful new tower, and revamped 2 hotels, and they leave you guys with that crap! I'd be fighting a bigger fight!

just my two cents haha

No, it's not an ugly building and it will be likely one of national attention because of its design. RSA continues to make huge investments in bringing class A office space, parks, conventions, concerts, and hotels downtown and has plans for more in the future. (BTW, many people forget the fact that RSA provided the financing that brought the Embassy Suites downtown waaay back in the Folmar years, and the reason the roof was painted green was because the developer (John Hammons) wanted it to be...as a compliment to RSA.)

Because the tallest is not in his HQ city doesn't mean he's slighted it or doesn't favor it. That's ludicrous.

Just as Donald Trump hasn't slighted New York City.
His investments have had more of an impact in New York City (his base) than anywhere else he's invested, although the tallest is in Chicago. (will be.)

Just as David Bronner hasn't slighted Montgomery.
His investments have had more of an impact in Montgomery (his base) than anywhere else he's invested, although the tallest is in Mobile.

That's just the way it is...