View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 12, 2017, 2:20 AM

That's just it. While some don't like a forum where there isn't many debating and arguing, most of us are interested in development, architecture and construction, and that's what SRC offers.
People won't want to hear thus, but I'll brutally honest. I doubt things can be reversed here. Someone said this in an earlier post and they were dead on - the people still here and still posting only want debate, and those who have left want development, architecture and construction. Those who have left have found what they want, and there's no reason to come back. I'll probably check in here once in awhile, but for the most part it's pointless as I am finding everything I'm interested in at SRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geotag277 View Post

SRC, for better or worse, shows what happens at a properly moderated construction forum. There is no toxicity. There is no arguments. There are no stupid debates. There is simply a positive atmosphere focused on construction.

This has nothing to do with a recession and everything to do with MIA moderation.