View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 31, 2016, 7:06 PM
The Fruit of Discipline

Quote:
Originally Posted by elly63 View Post
That is the crux of most of these debates. They think that the ROC is just like them
No they dont, another asinine obstinate comment. The difference between you and others is some of us respect the diversity within Canada and some of you choose to verbally abuse regions just because they dont reflect your existing reality. I accept that Quebec speaks a different language and has different priorities to Southern Ontario, i also dont watch many of their media productions because i dont necessarily relate to them. Yet, i still accept them and dont put them down because theyre different. I couldnt give a rats behind where you live or what you do for fun and i accept your different taste. Where i draw the line and where i start dishing back the insults is when you put down my region and my home because it doesnt fit into your caricature of what Canada should be, just accept were different to wherever youre from, just tune out if it bothers you or do something about it and lobby local cable companies to only put on content you find agreeable, good luck with that.