View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 14, 2009, 10:16 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by habfanman View Post
I'm honoured that you've offered to educate me, I can finally quit school and stop travelling!

One thing though, you may want to visit Texas sometime before you begin making assumptions about it.

Been ther done that(Texas).

You know if I was to come on here and state a fact that somebody wants to correct me on I would be glad to given the information. Better to be corrected or enlightened so I can learn rather then just be allowed to ramble on stating false information where I and others learn nothing. But if we are to have it your way, all the forumers on this site should just shut up and except all post as being true and factual, don't ask questions and except things at face value.

Hey habfanman, Santa is real, he lives in Ottawa and supports the Canucks. Also he's Gay and plans on getting married to this Easter Bunny this summer here in Toronto. Don't look into it, you read it online, don't follow your gut, what you know, or common sense, just except it as fact since you read it on here from another forumer.

Back on topic, does anybody have a link or picture of the double decker pedestrian bridge at the TD Centre in Toronto? It's really tugh to find a image that you can re-link here.